Mary V. Davids is Principal Consultant at D&M Consulting Services, LLC. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management. Mary has over a decade of experience in cultivating employee engagement, enhancing employee motivation and workplace performance, leadership coaching and training & development. She also serves as Secretary on the Board of Directors for the South Florida Chapter of the National Association of African American’s in Human Resources. Book Mary to speak at your next event or hire Mary for leadership & professional development consultation today. Follow Mary on twitter @MVDavids.
- Conquering the Handshake: The Peanut Butter and Jelly of it all.
- What Does Your Body Language Say About You? Helpful Tips on Effective Communication
- The Key to Creating Valuable Relationships
- The War on Talent…Management
- Four Warning Signs That An Overactive Ego Might Be Undermining An Executive’s Career
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets